ScreenLogic Not Connecting Locally (Beating a Dead Horse!)

lucas70

Oct 15, 2021
Houston, TX
I know this has been asked before, but hoping someone can give a quick solution. Wishful thinking!?!?!? Long story short. My ScreenLogic will not connect locally. I did have a new modem installed. I have reset both the EasyTouch box which is connected to the modem, as well as reset the Wifi from the control panel. Neither have worked. I do have a Google Mesh system attached to the modem as well. I don't think that is the issue though, as it was working with the same setup with the old modem.

Anyway, any help, recommendations, etc., would be greatly appreciated. It still connects remotely but man it drives my OCD crazy that it won't connect locally. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum!
Are you using a VPN? That will preclude your use of Local.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.
Thank you for the welcome, and the reply! I am not using a VPN. I'm using the app on my phone, and I have VPN turned off. Is there somewhere else the VPN could be on that it should be off? I have already read through the Pool Water Chemistry. Let's just say, I'm far from an expert but that comes much easier than the technology aspect of all of this!

Mine connects right up with the VPN off. I assume your phone is tied to the same wifi as the Screenlogic. I use a wifi repeater at my pad to connect to the Protocol Adapter but I assume you have the Protocol Adapter in the home next to the wifi router and hard wired to it.

Must be something with the new router.

Mine connects right up with the VPN off. I assume your phone is tied to the same wifi as the Screenlogic. I use a wifi repeater at my pad to connect to the Protocol Adapter but I assume you have the Protocol Adapter in the home next to the wifi router and hard wired to it.

Must be something with the new router.
My phone is tied to the same wifi as the Screenlogic, and the adapter is in the home hard wired to it. I tend to agree that it must be something with the new router. First world problems, right!?!?

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.