Toms River, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So my husband has told me that I can have screenlogic2 (or whatever it is that I need to control pool from my phone) as part of my gift (what I asked for). My question is what exactly do I want 😆....? We have an easytouch4 that was installed on our new pool 2 years ago. We have an electrician about to start stuff around the house and I mentioned it to him and he asked me to send him info. Also, wouod I be able to add landscape lights to it or are there not enough relays? Thanks!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! (Don’t you LOVE how we all get to know each other ???!!!! It’s awesome).

please allow me to punt this to @Jimrahbe and @ajw22 They probably woulda found this anyway, but just in case they’ll be on it now. :)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! (Don’t you LOVE how we all get to know each other ???!!!! It’s awesome).

please allow me to punt this to @Jimrahbe and @ajw22 They probably woulda found this anyway, but just in case they’ll be on it now. :)
Thank for passing them the ball! I appreciate it friend😊

Reactions: Newdude
kai,

You need this ScreenLogic kit.. P/N 522104... The link has a little more info.. You can buy it from many different places.

ScreenLogic just makes it possible to control your EasyTouch from your PC, Phone, or Tablet. It has nothing to do with how many relays or things your EasyTouch can control.

If you can show me a pic of the outside control panel so that I can see all the relays inside, I can tell you if you have any extra relays.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Newdude
You need to remove the two screws on the front panel and remove the front panel so we can see the wiring and relays inside.

You just need to remove the front panel, take pics, and replace the panel without touching anything inside.

Caution that the electricity is live in the panel and only do that if you are comfortable working around live wires.

You have two unused relays and can use one of them to control your landscape lights.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.