Saw this at a Local Pool Store, had to post...

winnw

Aug 24, 2017
CT
pool.jpg

Saw this at our local pool store and had to laugh. I really do like these guys, they did a phenomenal job building our pool! Their quality and attention to detail was great. However, when it comes to taking care of the pool. I think I will pass and keep to what I have learned here.

View attachment 80030

Saw this at our local pool store and had to laugh. I really do like these guys, they did a phenomenal job building our pool! Their quality and attention to detail was great. However, when it comes to taking care of the pool. I think I will pass and keep to what I have learned here.

I love my local pool store for opening and closing my pool and for hardware maintenance. They are small and family owned and I told the owner about how I care for my pool with the TFP method and he thought it was great that I actually care enough about my pool to maintain it so nicely. He said he gets frustrated at people who don't care, but he knows if everyone cared like I do it would hurt his bottom line. He says most people would never take the time to test and dose their water daily. And I agree. Every time I talk to another pool owner about how I do my pool their eyes glaze over and they have no interest in daily maintenance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.