Wamego, Kansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Universal40
The other day I got curious. I know there are three houses with pools right in a row up the street from me. So I started looking around google earth satellite views to see whose pools were good (couple I can see the main drain) and whose were cloudy and green! I could tell the images were from sometime last summer based on the shade sail that is put up over our pool area.

Just thought that was entertaining, wondered if anyone else has done this?

I have not done it for clarity of the water. I have used Google Earth for the historical photos so I can see when a pool was built or some other construction was done. For example, I found out my neighbor's house was built on top of once was the drainage pond for the neighborhood.

The other day I got curious. I know there are three houses with pools right in a row up the street from me. So I started looking around google earth satellite views to see whose pools were good (couple I can see the main drain) and whose were cloudy and green! I could tell the images were from sometime last summer based on the shade sail that is put up over our pool area.

Just thought that was entertaining, wondered if anyone else has done this?
I have tried, but given that our swim season here in Northern NJ is about4 months out of the year at best I usually just get to look at how nicely people covered their pools.