Sandstone Liner by Latham

There probably isn't if they are close. Tan, Gold, and Brownish colors tend to give more Green-ish water color, but I've seen pics of all these tones that I like very much. Better than un-natural colors you never see in nature.

bethers0811 - how do you like your sandstone liner? I have to pick our liner out in the next 36 hours, want to go with a tan option, and am only able to view Gold Pebble and Sand locally (installed and filled with water), not the sandstone that I am really interested in. If you could post any pics, I would be forever grateful!!!

bethers0811 - how do you like your sandstone liner? I have to pick our liner out in the next 36 hours, want to go with a tan option, and am only able to view Gold Pebble and Sand locally (installed and filled with water), not the sandstone that I am really interested in. If you could post any pics, I would be forever grateful!!!

Bethers0811 posted pic of Sandstone liner in this thread....scroll down a bit. Very pretty!

Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic Name Of Your Liner - Page 16

Thanks for linking that, Tenamarie123. I think I am gonna go with that liner and hope for the best!

From my research, the sandstone is lighter in color and not as deep of a turquoise/teal color. If you look on the last page or two of that link above, someone posted pics of the gold pebble. you can see that the color is much deeper/darker. I've seen gold pebble in person in 3 different pools and it looked different each time. One even looked TOO blue for me. Ours gold pebble goes in Aug 15th! I'll be sure to update with pics.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
From my research, the sandstone is lighter in color and not as deep of a turquoise/teal color. If you look on the last page or two of that link above, someone posted pics of the gold pebble. you can see that the color is much deeper/darker. I've seen gold pebble in person in 3 different pools and it looked different each time. One even looked TOO blue for me. Ours gold pebble goes in Aug 15th! I'll be sure to update with pics.
Have you finished your pool? Please do you mind to share pics?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.