Sand filter lost its label to the sun. Ideas?

Wanderlust

Aug 25, 2022
KY, Appalachia
I bought a home with an above ground pool. It's my first. I had to replace the pump, but the filter seems fine. But the label on top that shows what each set of the dial does has withered away. I know where the backwash setting is, but that's it. Can I reorder a label? Do need to make my own? Maybe some colored tape or something?

Hey!! Welcome to TFP!!
As to your problem, well, you've got some options.... tell us the filter/multiport brand or show us a picture. INYOpools.com may sell the sticker for the multiport valve, but brands can vary. Some folks just use a Sharpee and write out the functions...but you only know the 1 so far, right?

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Mdragger88
Hey!! Welcome to TFP!!
As to your problem, well, you've got some options.... tell us the filter/multiport brand or show us a picture. INYOpools.com may sell the sticker for the multiport valve, but brands can vary. Some folks just use a Sharpee and write out the functions...but you only know the 1 so far, right?

Maddie :flower:
Well we rand with the sharpie-ish idea. My wife dug out her label maker lol.
We do but I noticed my neighbors sand filter looks very similar, maybe identical. So I took a picture and my wife labeled up backwash, rinse, and filter. We'll add the rest down the line.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.