San Diego Pool Equipment Inspection

SDPoolOwner

Mar 20, 2022
San Diego
I reviewed the forum rules and I believe this post is ok, but if not, I am sorry and please delete.

I am NOT the original owner of my pool / pool equipment, however, I do maintain my own pool chemistry thanks to this forum. Since purchasing the home I have upgraded parts of the system and refinished my pool late 2021. I am now planning to replace my pool solar (likely 15+ years old and leaks), but before doing do (or maybe just after), would really like a pool expert to review my current equipment and plumbing to make sure it is set up and tuned properly.... which, I don't think it is as I get air into my system. I was told that it may be due to some of the plumbing that runs to the OLD solar which I have turned off.

If you have a company that services pool equipment/pluming in San Diego it would be great to understand if you offer a pool equipment inspection via direct message. Thanks!

I reviewed the forum rules and I believe this post is ok, but if not, I am sorry and please delete.

I am NOT the original owner of my pool / pool equipment, however, I do maintain my own pool chemistry thanks to this forum. Since purchasing the home I have upgraded parts of the system and refinished my pool late 2021. I am now planning to replace my pool solar (likely 15+ years old and leaks), but before doing do (or maybe just after), would really like a pool expert to review my current equipment and plumbing to make sure it is set up and tuned properly.... which, I don't think it is as I get air into my system. I was told that it may be due to some of the plumbing that runs to the OLD solar which I have turned off.

If you have a company that services pool equipment/pluming in San Diego it would be great to understand if you offer a pool equipment inspection via direct message. Thanks!
I think if you post picture on this forum you will get a wide audience of advice and feedback. It may be better than just 1 view from a local service firm. If you are so inclined, you may be able to do some of the adjustments yourself based on feedback from members on the forum.

Reactions: Newdude and Ahultin
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.