Saltwater Pool Shopping

Quido

Jun 20, 2014
Shreve,Ohio
Been looking to purchase a 21' round above ground salt pool online and its overwhelming with what is available. Looking for durability and of a non corrosive construction and something with an easy install since I'm planning on doing the install myself. Planned on something with all resin frame components but undecided on a good steel verses aluminum wall. Liked the Aquasport 52 just because of the panel wall construction but was told by someone that it couldn't be installed totally above ground and had to be partly buried inground and wasn't sure of their warranty with saltwater use. Had an 18' Intex Ultra Frame saltpool up for about 5 years prior to and last year there weren't very many pools available. I'm ready to purchase but any recommendations or advice sure would be appreciated. Thanks much

Was the person who told you it had to be partially buried a professional? This site says it can be totally or semi inground, or totally above ground.

Didn't do the Aquasport 52 pool, was gonna cost more than we had to spend and from what I understand the round pool can be set totally above ground where as the oval pools required partial berthing for added wall support. I ended up ordering a BC aluminum Avatar 21' round pool package through The Pool Store And More with about a 6-8 week wait. Already picked up a ground pad, foam cove, wall foam and a roll of liner bead lock. I had an 18' set up prior so I've got some site prep to do but think I'm pretty much ready, However this will be my 1st metal walled pool install and even though I've been doing a lot of reading and watching video's any info or advice on the install would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Please link to your new pool in your signature, as well as any equipment you’ve picked up! Also, a photo of the site is always welcome, and most important- what liner did you get? Lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.