Saftron Trident Series handrails photos?

poolnoobgrandma

Gold Supporter
Sep 15, 2018
Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Does anyone have pictures of installed Saftron Trident Series handrails? We are about to pull the trigger on getting these installed, and would love to see how you used them by pool and/or spa. I've done image searches on the web, but am not finding a lot.

Reactions: Indeeph2o
NICE! Please take more pics when the pool is open so everyone can see them from all angles. I did an edit on your title to make is easier for others in the future to find it.
View from the pool. Our steps descend down from the sun shelf, and I think this position is going to work well. The top of the rail can be used when stepping into the sunshelf, and then the rail is there for going down the steps, and vice versa. Haven't used the spa rail yet.

Attachments

• PXL_20210313_215039801.jpg
    PXL_20210313_215039801.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20210313_214911983.jpg
    PXL_20210313_214911983.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 44
Looks great! Just wondering if you installed it yourselves or had it done? If you did it yourselves, any advice? Thinking of installing the same handrail to help my swimmers in and out of our pool. Thanks!
Had it done. Called our original PB to see if they would do it, and they recommended their sub. DIY was a bit too much for us.. would need to rent and use a core drill.
We are really glad we got it done. We use the rail all the time now.

Reactions: iamthedruman
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.