S300I, A30I Owners Assoc.

The i models give you the choice of doing floor only, walls only, or floor and walls. The non i gives you a 1 hour floor only or a 2 hour floor and walls. The i models also have a bumper-to-bumper 2 year warranty. The non i is 1-year bumper-to-bumper + 1-year drive unit and power supply. I agree w/ @bmoreswim. Go with the 20/200 or 30i/300i.

What are the floor only and walls only and floor/walls times for the i models?

Thanks

So I myself and trying to decide between them and I thought I had made up my mind to get the s300. But now after reading this I'm not sure. I know I want a caddy that's why when you add that to the s200 it is almost the price of the 300. But I don't know that I will need all the features of the 300i. Does the s200 and s300i have cleaning modes that the s300 doesn't? I know the 300i does, but does the 200?
Just so confusing. Read so many thread and the dolphin website does a horrible job differentiating between the models. Any help is appreciated.

The non-i basic remote does directional control and adjustment between a 2 hour regular or 1 hour quick clean cycle.

The i version has a much more in depth remote with more cleaning modes and a longer cycle at 2.5 hours. Physically they are identical units though.

Unless your pool is excessively large (above 18x36) I'd say you're safe with the 300. If you want the better app get the 300i.

Rebates are over for the year as far as I know.

As far as if it's worth the difference that's up to you. You still get the directional remote function with the 300, the only thing you're really missing out on in my opinion with the 300i is a 2.5 hour cycle.

The non-i models still have a 2 year warranty. All of the Active and S series have 2 years.

Yeah the rebate ended 7/7 last I talked to my rep. It was originally 6/30, then they extended it to 7/4, then 7/7.
Yes but on Maytronic's site it says the non-i models have a 2 year Limited warranty and the i models have a 2 year Full warranty. I don't know how much that matters in the real world but there is a warranty difference.

Ordered a 30i from Margaret at Marina Pool. A bit of confusion on the two filter setup. Margaret thought the 30 has the same basket setup as the 20 does, with interchangeable baskets, either pleated fine, or the mesh, one or the other. She said the 30i had the mesh basket nested inside the pleated fine filter.

In any case, it's on it's way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.