Rusted uprights, model no longer available

Taktiks

Apr 15, 2019
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
I need several uprights bottom plates and top plates, but none of them are available as the company went out of business. I am considering either buying the same sized pool (27 or 28--to fit within an extensive deck) or fabricating the pieces as I am a welder. Just wondering if anyone has done anything like this? I wish they had been plastic--unless I continue to search for plastic pieces that would suffice?
In the meantime since a couple of the uprights are no longer connected and the pool is full, would you suggest I add a retention wire around the perimeter of the pool so it does not collapse, although the deck does encircle the pool so that may assist on keeping it upright97418?

Thank you

Attachments

• 2014-07-13 13.08.00.jpg
    2014-07-13 13.08.00.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 20
It looks like you have an older Vogue Forum model. Vogue stopped making parts for that pool several years ago. Unfortunately, they don't offer compatible replacement parts. We have seen pool owners take existing parts to a metal shop in order to make replicas. My suggestion would be to start looking for a replacement pool that is the same size. Go with a pool with resin top rails, plates, and stabilizers. They seem to last a lot longer than the steel versions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.