Rotten in-ground steel wall

BigJoeRN

May 31, 2023
Oneida, NY
I live in Central New York and one of the wall panels on my in-ground pool finally rotted through to the point I can’t save it. I’m trying to figure out where I can get panels and braces and how to tell what I need to look for. They are 42 inches and it’s a 9’ section.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Any chance you might know who the manufacture is for that pool? Have you made contact with any installers in the local area? You could post some pics here of your pool and any distinguishing features that might give members a clue to help.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Any chance you might know who the manufacture is for that pool? Have you made contact with any installers in the local area? You could post some pics here of your pool and any distinguishing features that might give members a clue to help.
The pool is probably 40 years old. I had the liner replaced 15 years ago and been milking it along for the last few years. I contacted the guy that did the liner and he wanted to do a complete replacement. I know I can do most of the work myself just need to know how to get the steel walls and braces. I’ve only found 1 company that sells them separately from a kit but they don’t sell the braces separately.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.