Rookie Questions

Thanks,
Egg Timers are back to default (12 hours).

I have set “Don’t show” for the Spa over and over and it will remove it for a while and then it comes back after about 5 minutes (+/-)!
1556210013219.png1556210110126.jpeg1556210369192.jpeg

The black screen is from the iPad Configuration App, similar to the PC configuration application.

I’m going to keep working on this, it’s a good way to learn and I won’t let it beat me.

Well I've learned a lot in the past couple of weeks. Here are the details on the possessed floor cleaner.

The PUMP ADDRESS #1 (IntelliFlo main circulation pump) is automatically interlocked to the cleaner booster pump. EasyTouch monitors the main pump (if it is an IntelliFlo) and will delay the cleaner function if it senses the main pump is not running (or apparently if flow is too low). EasyTouch will restart the cleaner delay when main circulation pump flow is re-established. (These are my words not the actual Pentair description)

I had backed the main circulation pump flow down to close the SWG flow switch plus a little extra realizing that when the cleaner booster pump came on it would rob the SWG of some flow. Apparently I had just too little flow and the cleaner booster pump kept being delayed by EasyTouch and was restarting whenever EasyTouch sensed adequate flow from the main pump. I must have been right on the break point because the cleaner would come on randomly in an effort to finish its cycle even if it was not scheduled for that day.

I have increased flow during the CLEANER schedule times and run it lower when the cleaner is not scheduled. This seems to be the solution as everything is running as scheduled.

Fun times reading and experimenting with the automation.

Reactions: Msch99
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.