Robot pool cleaners

Winterhater

Silver Supporter
Mar 27, 2022
Minnesota
Has anyone tried the Polaris IQ plus? We have a 37,500 gallon pool so I believe we will need a large robot. Any thoughts? I am a first time pool owner and know nothing. This bot is through our pool store and expensive. Are there better/cheaper ones that would work? Thanks!

I did no research on the Polaris line and I can not find any info on the gallons per hour for the pumps but here is an interesting thought..

The difference between Dolphin residential and commercial robots is a little bigger pump going from 3735 gallons an hour for residential to 4233 gallons an hour for commercial.. The main difference is the amount of hours they run, going from 1, 2, 2.5 hours for residential to 2, 4, and 6 hours for commercial..

saying all that to say, save your money and buy an S200 and if needed run it every day or 2 times a day and you will get the same 2 to 4 hour runs for 1/4 to 1/2 the price... I went to the next level and bought the only upgraded bot, the M600/Active 60 that can do 5000 gallons an hour and it will do a 2.5 hour run.. It works very well and you could still have it run every day or 2 times a day if needed, and she has it in stock.. :)

Call or email Margaret at Marina and she will get you a great price and they have great service.. They are busy since we found them and get way more business now so it may take a couple times calling or a day or so if emailed but her and Seth are awesome and take very good care of us here at TFP..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.