Robot Cleaner Recommendations.

Spidey9000

May 19, 2020
Long Island
It looks like the Tigershark I've had for the last 11 years is finally biting the dust. It needs a new motor and I'm thinking it's probably better to just buy a new one rather than sink that much money into one that's breaking down. What pool vac does everyone recommend? I have a 20 x 40 Grecian shaped pool. The outlet is down by the deep end of the pool if that matters. I found that the Tiger shark frequently missed spots on the shallow end of the pool with the angled walls of the Grecian shape. Would it be worth it to upgrade to a remote controlled model to go back and get the missed spots?

Join the 21st Century and get a robot cleaner.

I recently installed a Pentair Warrior SE and I'm very happy with it. Call Margarite at Marina Pool and Spa's when you start checking for prices. She was by far the most help and the best price when I bought about a month ago.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.