Robot causing pin hole leaks?

debeisen

Jun 3, 2020
Has anyone had issues with the Maytronics Dolphin causing pin sized holes hence water leaks throughout my liner? I've had multiple pool companies inspect the pool and that is their explanation for losing water.

Has anyone had issues with the Maytronics Dolphin causing pin sized holes hence water leaks throughout my liner? I've had multiple pool companies inspect the pool and that is their explanation for losing water.
I did! A few years ago I bought the Dolphin that was a big deal on here. I cannot remember the model (oasis 12?) it was big and heavy. I got 22 pin holes in my brand new liner. It took months of back and forth with Maytronics. I think they finally got sick of me so they gave me the robot of my choice and a small settlement. Since getting the second robot (in my sig) I have not had a single leak.

I have seen some posts about this before. Which model do you have?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.