Robot - Best Money I’ve Spent

sehrmude

Bronze Supporter
Aug 21, 2017
Tampa, FL
Ok - New to pool ownership/maintenance, so I have very little experience with alternative cleaning methods - BUT - I freaking love our robot ‘RALPH’. The Dolphin S300 quickly and quietly cleans our pool while we do other things...letting us enjoy the pool after all the other chores that there is no robot for.

We have had daily thunderstorms, which begin with strong winds, blowing all sorts of debris into our pool. RALPH sucks up leaves, twigs and anything else that doesn’t find it’s way into the skimmer. Cleaning the filter basket takes only a couple of minutes and then we put RALPH away on the caddy - ready to clean again when needed.

Totally Agee!!!!!!

Dolphin Premier.... “RIBBIE” wouldn’t trade him for the world. There is nothing quite as peaceful hangin in the pool chair, early morning coffee in my hands watching something other than me spend 3 hours making my pool spotless!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.