Rj45 adjustments

jdi77

May 17, 2022
Arizona
I was going to comment on that but decided to read the manual… That model adjusts in 5% increments just like the RJ.
Newbie here...so the RJ 45+ chlorine output is adjustable by 5%? I couldn't find it anywhere in the manual (I did find it in the Universal manual). I just ordered a 17k gal (27' round) pool today and really have no idea what I'm doing :) hopefully I'm in the right place for learning!!

Welcome to TFP.

Yes, the RJ+ Series adjusts in 5%. I just turn the manual upside down and couldn’t find it either. Somehow I already knew it was 5% before ordering it.

While you wait for you pool take a look on Pool Care Basics Archives . That will have pretty much everything you need to know to have TFP. Anything you need just ask around and someone will gladly help.

You are going to need either a TF-100 (link on my signature) or a Taylor K-2006C. Having it handy when you fill your pool will be a great start. Edit: if you do get a SWG then You need a salt test too a TF-Pro Salt is probably the best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdi77
Welcome to TFP! :wave: I'm pleased with my Rj-45. To help you get ready for the first day of pool fill, be sure to have your TF-100 (link in my signature) or Taylor K-2006C test kit ready. You'll need precise water chemistry to keep that water crystal clear and help the SWG work efficiently. Also be sure to get a Taylor K-1766 salt test kit. If you have any questions let us know.

Reactions: AK-
Welcome to TFP! :wave: I'm pleased with my Rj-45. To help you get ready for the first day of pool fill, be sure to have your TF-100 (link in my signature) or Taylor K-2006C test kit ready. You'll need precise water chemistry to keep that water crystal clear and help the SWG work efficiently. Also be sure to get a Taylor K-1766 salt test kit. If you have any questions let us know.

Thanks so much! I'll be reading all of it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.