Ring of concrete

Jun 14, 2015
Waycross, Ga
Ok, wife bought another AGP. 26' Intex just like the one we had a number of years ago. The old one has been gone for 2 years. The new one will go in the same location. Even though I meticulously levelled and even rented a compacter and went over the area, our yard is rather wet, and soft.

Even though I had 1'x1' pavestones under the supports, with gravel under the pavers, a number of them sank on the first install, and I had to jack it up, and put stuff under there to level 3-4 of the supports a few times during the life of the install.

So, what if, before putting the pool up, I built forms and poured say a 1'-2' wide 'donut' of concrete about 4" thick around the perimeter of the pool for the supports to sit on?

It would NOT go under the liner.

I found a previous post about the same topic, but it was short lived.

Yes, this would be a good bit of work, but so is fighting the Dang thing when supports sink. I'm dead serious considering this.

Thoughts?

Yes, this would be a good bit of work, but so is fighting the Dang thing when supports sink. I'm dead serious considering this.
I have often thought the same. Instead of making multiple stones level with each other, I would do way better only needing 2 train rails level, then filling them with cement. Lol.