Return Splitter


LifeTime Supporter
Apr 13, 2009
Schnecksville, PA
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a product to split the flow of a return jet into two (or three) different directions?
There is a circulation "dead zone" in my pool I am trying to resolve.


LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2009
Olney, MD
If you unscrew your eyeball and replace it with a threaded PVC fitting, the options from the plumbing section of Home Depot are endless. I did so and now my deep end return goes an extra two feet down. I have also constructed an aerator as described in several threads.

Be careful you keep everything pointed in the same general direction so you don't mess up the direction of your surface circulation to your skimmers.
Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
ensorkyle Above Ground Pools 1
A Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 2
J Testing and Balancing Your Water 5

Other Threads of Interest