Resurface Pool Deck

DAB942

Gold Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Space Coast, FL
Our pool deck is textured concrete. It's off-white -- not far off, though. It looks great when it's clean. It doesn't take much for anything to blow the dust and make it look not as great.

We are considering the thin pavers on top, so we don't have to tear down and rebuild the enclosure, or some sort of paint.

We are leaning toward some sort of coating.

Thoughts?

No to paint...It will be a never ending job as it will flake and wear off. It will be a nightmare to get off to start again.

Now stain would work much better. There are companies that do this with great results. As always check their past work.

See if cooldeck is in your area as well. That might be another good option.

Let us know what you find in your area to work with.

Kim:kim:

Thanks. I'll let you know what I find. My parents had their's stained darker to match the iron staining from their sprinkler system. It can be very hot in the Summer.

I would like a more Earth tone to lessen the contrast of the dust and still remain cool to the feet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.