Results after SLAM

Don't worry about that. It's good for years on end sealed up. Hot, cold, no matter.

After 30 mins circulation time, double check just this time to be sure. You'll have a feel for it after this. As TA falls, less per addition will be needed, but that will take a while yet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My Home Depot only had pool MA with the pool section. I still have some, but when it is gone I will go to the paint section and get the higher strength.

Have not done anything since yesterday evening. Will test in in few hours

Figured I should post an update on my own thread...lol

5/9
FC 7.5
CC 0
PH 7.6
TA 210
Added 38 ozs of MA and will aerate PH Back up again and check in a few days

5:45pm
FC: 9 (SWG work)
CC: 0
Salt: 4000 (a little high but the alarm never went off so I am happy with it)

Ok, all good.

You'll just have to work the TA down to where you want it in the next 2 orso weeks. Dont be surprised if you get down the 100 range and it seems to lag on, because you may reach a plateau like that for a short period and then fairly quickly start to come down with each addition.

Ok, all good.

You'll just have to work the TA down to where you want it in the next 2 orso weeks. Dont be surprised if you get down the 100 range and it seems to lag on, because you may reach a plateau like that for a short period and then fairly quickly start to come down with each addition.

Thanks I figured it would take a few weeks toget it down. I will wait a few days and then check PH and TA again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.