Reset Intex Timer

robschultz

May 25, 2023
Los Angeles
does anyone know how to reset the timer to factory? I thought I knew it I was doing but the pump just seems to start without the chlorinator at 6 p.m. for 8 hrs. I wanted it to start around 10 am and run for 10 hours but I can't make it start at 10:00 a.m. now. Any thoughts? I also thought about just putting an arc fault fgci breaker in the box and getting rid of that massive cord.

Moved from here.

My intex pump (and swg) will run at the same time every day - from whatever the last time was when I manually started it. This morning I set to run for 12 hours at 7am. Until I change it, it will do that every day.

It's a bit of a pita when you have to do backwashing and turn the pump off, gets you out of sync.

Reactions: Mdragger88
does anyone know how to reset the timer to factory? I thought I knew it I was doing but the pump just seems to start without the chlorinator at 6 p.m. for 8 hrs. I wanted it to start around 10 am and run for 10 hours but I can't make it start at 10:00 a.m. now. Any thoughts? I also thought about just putting an arc fault fgci breaker in the box and getting rid of that massive cord.

Moved from here.
turn the pump on- power button

then hit the unlock button until the number display flashes

then hit the timer button until you get to how many hours you want it to run, or FP for it to run continuously.

hit the unlock button again and you're set

it will turn on at the same time you turned it on for the amount of hours you selected

Not sure what you mean by 'factory reset'. Most Intex units I've seen are relatively 'dumb' - they'll just start at the same time each day and run for the number of hours you have set.

So if you want yours to start at 10 am and run for 10 hours - you'll have to manually start it at 10 am, and set the duration to 10 hours per RodKnock's instructions above. If you have sort of an integrated pump / SWCG setup, maybe that's different?

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.