Replacing Laars Lite 325K with Raypak 366K

surfpool

May 1, 2021
Morrisville, NC
I have a 36x18 inground pool with a 21 yr old heater that worked great for most of that time. I'm replacing the Laars Lite 325K nat gas pool heater with a Raypak 266k or 336k nat gas heater. The Laars 325k and Raypak 366k are basically the same size with plumbing and most connections the same. Is that a safe assume the Raypak 336k heater would use the existing Laars gas line without issue or should I down size to Raypak 250K?

I have a 36x18 inground pool with a 21 yr old heater that worked great for most of that time. I'm replacing the Laars Lite 325K nat gas pool heater with a Raypak 266k or 336k nat gas heater. The Laars 325k and Raypak 366k are basically the same size with plumbing and most connections the same. Is that a safe assume the Raypak 336k heater would use the existing Laars gas line without issue or should I down size to Raypak 250K?

Welcome to TFP.

The Raypak should work fine on your existing gas line. The 11K gas difference on a 325K heater is not material.

Reactions: surfpool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.