Replacement SWG

So I have some great news!

Although I did not get the chance to check my FC last night, this morning it was at 10.0 and CC was 0.0 as it has been all along. pH was a bit on the low side at 7.5 bringing my CSI down below -0.3 but I suspect that will rise by itself as it always does so I'm not going to take action yet but I do have some Soda Ash just in case. I will continue to monitor FC and may drop the SWCG down from 70% to 50% if it holds but not yet because we're about to hit a long string of +100 days with several expected to by north of 110 so with temps like that I'm best to leave it be..
I agree Dude! I'm @ 60% and this AM's FC was 10 and currently 115 degrees....Whew!!!

if it holds but not yet because we're about to hit a long string of +100 days with several expected to by north of 110 so with temps like that I'm best to leave it be.
I agree Dude! I'm @ 60% and this AM's FC was 10 and currently 115 degrees....Whew!!!
In the winter time, warmer climate folks ask me why I live in a place that the air hurts my face. I ask the same of you now :ROFLMAO:

In the winter time, warmer climate folks ask me why I live in a place that the air hurts my face. I ask the same of you now :ROFLMAO:

Yup.. Why live someplace that is colder than the inside of your freezer!?

Oh and the answer to your question is so we can LIVE in our pools!

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
I tell them that's it's only for 3 months as there's not a lot of places you can wear tank top, shorts, and flip flops in November, December, and January!

But....... but...... 127 degrees in Death Valley today....... forget calling it a bath, Your pool is hotter than my soup !!!

What is odd this summer, our pool has actually been cool, sometimes too cool. We have had no monsoon clouds so overnight temperatures drop into the 80's. The evaporative cooling is great. And it is 118F outside right now.

Reactions: ShallowWater
Turns out your SWG has more life to live.

My fill water TA is about 130 ppm. I'm able to keep my TA around 90 by running my spa spillover whenever my pump is running, which raises pH. MA knocks it back down, but also lowers TA. I use quite a bit of MA to control pH, but it helps to keep my TA from creeping up out of range.

Reactions: ShallowWater
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.