Replacement skimmer weir


Well-known member
May 15, 2012
SE Texas
OK, I need to replace the weirs for my skimmers. I thought I had swimquip because that's what the lids were but when I examined the guts I see an "H" which I assume stands for Hayward.

The Number on the skimmer is "SP-1070-D" and there is a part that the weir was attached to that said " SP1070-KC".

Is this the one I need: ... Detail.bok

Thanks for your help. The skimmer mouth is just under 9".