Remodeling o.0

Kristal

Silver Supporter
Apr 3, 2018
Midland, TX
I'm fairly new around here and have been browsing for a while. A month ago, I decided to redo my pool (first time pool owner, going on 3rd summer) I've searched these forums for glass tile opinions and some may be outdated, so I'm just going to ask for opinions again. Living in west Texas, we have awful water. I'm concerned about how the glass tiles will look after a while. Also, is it still applicable that glass tiles require a longer cure time before water can be added?I would like some guidance. I've attached some pics of where I started and where I am.

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 82
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 81
  • pool3.jpg
    pool3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 81
  • pool4.jpg
    pool4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 82
  • pool5.jpg
    pool5.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 83
  • pool6.jpg
    pool6.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 81
Shooot, it surely wasn't me chipping away ;) I decided to go with the glass tiles and they are being installed and look so pretty! I'm so ready to get in that pool again! I'm off to study up on some water info....and I know I'll be back once I open that (huge) test kit. I'm about half tempted to be intimidated by it haha! In my best Terminator voice, "I'll be back"
pool7.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.