Refill after painting inground pool.

Jul 15, 2017
Victoria, Ks
I hope that I am not asking too dumb of a question regarding opening my pool after draining it and repainting the entire pool. My pool is a 16' x 32' and I am estimating that it will hold 18000 gallons of water which will be delivered tomorrow. The pool was closed by a pool company last fall. I do not intend having the pool company come to reopen the pool since it will not have to be cleaned and vacuumed. My question is what do I have to do to get the pump and filter running. The lines had antifreeze and the sand filter was drained. I have taken out the gizmo from the skimmer and reinstalled the return jet nozzles. The main drain was air locked. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have been following the TFP method for at least 3 years and have never had any problems with keeping the water clear and safe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.