Recommendations for PB in Woodlands, Tx

Welcome to the forum!
Do realize this is a worldwide pool care forum so specific areas may or may not get responses.
Please keep discussions on specific companies in private Conversations. Open discussion, good or bad, of specific companies is not allowed.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Hi and welcome!

While I can't give you any names I can help you get started find some companies in your area:
-start with your neighbors. Do any of them have pools? Ask who built it and if they would use them again.
-Do you know any trades people like plumbers and electrocutions? Ask them if they had worked with any PB and go from there.
-Start calling different companies you have seen ads for. Ask to speak to their references. "Would you use them again?" is a very telling question.

Here is a link to give you some basic ideas:

My advice to all pool owners is to try to get at least 3 bids but try for 5 if at possible! Once you get the quotes what them here and we will look them over for you.

We have an area just of pool builds. You might enjoy looking it over: Under Construction

I hope this was helpful!

Kim:kim:

Hi and welcome!

While I can't give you any names I can help you get started find some companies in your area:
-start with your neighbors. Do any of them have pools? Ask who built it and if they would use them again.
-Do you know any trades people like plumbers and electrocutions? Ask them if they had worked with any PB and go from there.
-Start calling different companies you have seen ads for. Ask to speak to their references. "Would you use them again?" is a very telling question.

Here is a link to give you some basic ideas:

My advice to all pool owners is to try to get at least 3 bids but try for 5 if at possible! Once you get the quotes what them here and we will look them over for you.

We have an area just of pool builds. You might enjoy looking it over: Under Construction

I hope this was helpful!

Kim:kim:

Thank you!
I have asked my neighbors - most of them inherited the pool from prior owners and have no idea about the PB. I have asked a similar question on my neighborhood page and hopefully will have some better recommendations.

Over the next few weeks we should have a quotes set to follow-up on.

My build thread is linked above.. I’m in your area and went through this process just a few months ago, happy to share my experience.. I’ll send you a PM. Regardless of who builds your pool, I have quickly found the advice and guidance here at TFP has truly made the care and maintenance side of pool ownership easy and affordable!!! For a first time pool owner, that is such a relief! Everyone is eager to help.. welcome to the forum!

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.