Re-seating vinyl liner

bobwatson

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Lifted the pool cover to see how the pool fared over the winter. Water looks great, but a lot of worms on the bottom for cleaning.
But then in the shallow end, the liner had lifted off the bottom. Besides refilling the pool to normal level, I assume that I need to get in and underwater to press the liner back into place. Are there specially made tools such as rollers to work a liner so it isn't damaged. Any recommendations are welcome.

I'm almost willing to bet that your liner will settle back into place on it's own when the ground water recedes later in the Spring.
You don't live that far from me, and we have received almost 1/2 our annual rainfall in just the past 2 months!
I am considering putting pontoons on my pickup in place of the tires, dropping the driveshaft from the rear end, and installing a propeller!

I am considering putting pontoons on my pickup in place of the tires, dropping the driveshaft from the rear end, and installing a propeller
On one hand THAT would be a sight to see, Then I saw you were from Alabama and y’all just call that ‘Thursday’. Cajun Navy for the win !!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.