Re-attach pool roof motor to roof cover

Jun 7, 2017
Nijmegen
Hi guys,

with the heavy regional winds and cold the straps that pull the roof up tore off.
Having never done this before, I accidentally unscrewed the 4 screws holding the roof motor in place and the construction fell down quite hard.
After having taken off the big pool cover construction to be able to reattach the straps, I've been unable to reattach the motor to the roof housing (see pictures).
There appear to be no holes in the concrete to be screwed in, there are 2 seperate metal bars where the bolts go in but if there were any nuts, those appear to have been lost during deconstruction.
I've been scratching my head at it for 2 days and I cant figure out how to attach the bolts to make the construction hold the concrete housing of the motor in place.
I think I won't be able to figure it out without professional help, but considered it might be worth to shoot a lucky shot here.

Open to any tips, would appreciate the help!
IMG_2644.jpgIMG_2645.jpgIMG_2646.jpgIMG_2647.jpgIMG_2657.jpgIMG_2658.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.