Gilbert Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
I have a RayPak R8450TI-E that was purchased about 5 months ago. We turned it off for 2 months during the cold season and recently just started it back up. It was working fine. The setpoint was set at 90 degrees and the pool got to 84 degrees even though Arizona night temps were low. My wife swam on Super Bowl Sunday. Now the air temp has warmed up and the pool has stayed at 74 degrees for the past few days. 74 is the same temp that the heater says the water is at. The setpoint is still at 90 degrees. I can call the manufacturer next week, but we have guests right now, and wanted to see if you guys had any ideas? Thanks!

I'm an idiot. Today my pump kept going on and off because it wasn't able to prime. Turns out that my filter was completely clogged with a palm tree prong. I had removed one the day before so I thought that the filter was clean, but another one got in there somehow. Sorry guys...thank you for responding!

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.