Raypak ordering/availability

Have you looked at the Raypak website? They have a list (not much up to date, however) of dealers/distributors that might help, but...

I wish I could help, but the only pool company that is an authorized dealer/installer around these parts told me that all of their suppliers are out of stock and there is no estimated date for backorders to be fulfilled. I think between the COVID ramp up of pool installations, ongoing global logistics/manufacturing issues coupled with the crazy freeze (and subsequent equipment damage) is causing the shortage.

Kind of a bummer since our Hayward has finally given up the ghost and I would like to replace it with a Raypak, but it might be a while. :(

Anyone know of a retailer/website with quick availability on a Raypak heater? We're looking at 300k+ BTU, Cupro Nickel, natural gas...

I can install myself. The local pool companies (if they will even callback) seem to be 3 weeks+.
inyopools.com supposedly has them in stock. I ordered one on the 7th and am still waiting for it to switch from In Progress to Shipped.
UPDATE: My RayPak shipped yesterday and is being delivered tomorrow. So 10 business days. I bought the 406A - 399k BTU, NatGas non-cupro nickel version

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.