Raypak heater water sw open fault.

I think the pool is vinyl
It is. It was around 10 when it was new. I never noticed what it was when it was just in spa mode when it was new. But the issue seems to have gotten worse. At first it was working fine. It progressively got worse to where now I have to re set it 2 or 3 times in one spa session.

Does anyone know how to remove the inside of the spa return? I was just playing with and the hole it so small I could barley fit my finger in it. I want to try and run it with that return complete open and see if it fixes the issue

It is. It was around 10 when it was new. I never noticed what it was when it was just in spa mode when it was new. But the issue seems to have gotten worse. At first it was working fine. It progressively got worse to where now I have to re set it 2 or 3 times in one spa session.
It would really help us help you if you create your signature with details of your pool and equipment.

Reactions: Poolbreh
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.