Raypak Heater - Digital Control questions

Timbiotic

Aug 29, 2021
Michigan
Moved from here.
I know this is an old thread but i just got the digital version as well. Is there anyway to read the temperature using the remote wiring? Or any way to get the temperature to a wifi app without a huge automation system. I feel like its such a simple piece of information that should be able to be passed. I wish they had a wifi module or remote module.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the world of pool automation. It is rudimentary and ridiculous expensive. The temp, and heater status, should be easy to get but you generally have to spend hundreds of dollars or more to get this functionality. That is crazy since the hardware to do this should cost well under $50 if you consider the price and functionality of something like an Arduino or Raspberry Pi.

Moved from here.
I know this is an old thread but i just got the digital version as well.

Exactly which model number Raypak heater did you get?

Is there anyway to read the temperature using the remote wiring?

Nope.

Or any way to get the temperature to a wifi app without a huge automation system. I feel like its such a simple piece of information that should be able to be passed. I wish they had a wifi module or remote module.

The new Raypak Avia heater can do that with an app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.