Raypak Heat Pump Remote Control Options?

dastro

Aug 2, 2018
Worthington, oh
Last year we had new pool installed with a Raypak 6450TI-E heat pump. I'm trying to find out if there are any options where I can hardware a remote controller to it and install in my house. I'd like to be able to raise, lower the water temp and also check on current pool temp. Obviously, these can be done at the unit itself but I'd like to avoid having to go outside every time I want to check on status, etc. A wireless system would be acceptable as well. I've looked online and found nothing. The only possible solution I've found is the "Heater Reader" but that system seems somewhat invasive.

There are many wireless thermometers that can give you pool temperature. Your problem is why we recommend that if you want automation then most of your equipment should be from the same vendor.

It would be helpful to us to have details of your pool in your signature. See What we need to know to answer your questions

Last year we had new pool installed with a Raypak 6450TI-E heat pump. I'm trying to find out if there are any options where I can hardware a remote controller to it and install in my house. I'd like to be able to raise, lower the water temp and also check on current pool temp. Obviously, these can be done at the unit itself but I'd like to avoid having to go outside every time I want to check on status, etc. A wireless system would be acceptable as well. I've looked online and found nothing. The only possible solution I've found is the "Heater Reader" but that system seems somewhat invasive.
Hello,

Did you ever find an answer or suggestions to your question ? I am considering the same issue.

thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.