random chalky bbs found at the bottom of my swimming pool

Oct 29, 2015
Houston
I've been finding these random bbs at the bottom of my swimming pool randomly appearing for the past 2 months. Sometimes, a few days goes by before any new ones are found but more recently, I've found them popping up twice in the same day. I clean them out and they just appear again a few hours later. Sometimes, only a few show up and other times, many more. I've set up cameras outside but haven't captured anything yet. I'm hoping someone else here has a clue what's going on here. I've smashed them to see what they're made up and theyre "chalky"...

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1470.jpg
    IMG_1470.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 9
Are they the same size and colors as the pebbles in your finish? Though you said they are not rock. Perhaps retake that picture with something in it for size (like a coin). Some sort of animal's deposit I would suspect.

Looks like James nailed it. Do you have a Nature 2 system? Add that to your signature...

Do yourself a big favor and check out this thread, along with others here regarding the Nature 2 system (use the TFP search tool).

Shoot, the link in that thread that might help you is dead. I'm trying to get it fixed.

Reactions: Dirk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.