Radiant Pool Liner Help

3JDisney

May 7, 2020
Dummerston, VT
We just bought a used Radiant pool. It's a 21 foot round at a really amazing price. I haven't picked it up yet but have a deposit on it with pick up this week. However, the one thing that it needs is a new liner. This is the BIG issue because I'm having such a hard time finding a liner. Pool places that I've talked to have told me that nobody has liners available this year. I can get a custom liner for $1200 though. However, I'm searching online and found a few places that have liners in stock. But I don't know if I'm actually looking at the correct thing. I was told by one pool place that I need a 21 foot x 54" beaded liner. I was told by another place that I need a 21 foot by 52" beaded liner. And yet another place told me I need a special liner because it's a metric pool. I am at such a loss for what to do at this point. Unfortunately the owners don't have their original paperwork and I'm not sure where to find the exact information I need. I'm hoping someone here can help. I really don't want to pass on this pool because it's only 5 years old and is great shape for just under $3000.

Thank you in advance! :)

I think the wall height on those are 52", but I'd call a Radiant dealer and ask them to make sure you can use any 21' x 52" liner. I looked into Radiant pools earlier this year, but I can't remember the type of liner needed. And congratulations on such a great find!! They are really nice pools, but oh so pricey!

I think the wall height on those are 52", but I'd call a Radiant dealer and ask them to make sure you can use any 21' x 52" liner. I looked into Radiant pools earlier this year, but I can't remember the type of liner needed. And congratulations on such a great find!! They are really nice pools, but oh so pricey!

Thank you so much. Actually it's an even better price than originally thought. They thought they had a 21 foot but I had them remeasure tonight because I really felt it looked bigger...it's 24 foot!! And they still want the same amount! I will give Radiant a call.

Reactions: scout123
Thank you so much. Actually it's an even better price than originally thought. They thought they had a 21 foot but I had them remeasure tonight because I really felt it looked bigger...it's 24 foot!! And they still want the same amount! I will give Radiant a call.
This is a little late, but my installer used a regular beaded liner on my used Radiant pool - at was way less money and the pool store, who sold Radiant pools, said it makes no difference.
I am currently looking for advice on winter covers for the Radiant pool. I used their cover last year but it tore. I’m going to do it again because their warranty replaced it but I’m wondering if I should do something different (Like a pillow, or suctioning water off). What are your plans for a winter cover?

We have found covers should be considered disposable. A bigger price tag does not mean it will last longer :( Find/get the cheapest cover you can find and go from there. If you get more than 2 yrs out of it you will be lucky.

We have found covers should be considered disposable. A bigger price tag does not mean it will last longer :( Find/get the cheapest cover you can find and go from there. If you get more than 2 yrs out of it you will be lucky.
I hear ya, but I’m not sure the Radiant with 2” coping will work with the winch and cable system, especially in upstate NY with the amount of snow we get. But, if this rips again I’ll be giving it a try.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.