Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hello,
I’ve been dreaming with a Radiant Freeform 14x22’ pool for quite a while now after my intex pool completely fell apart. The problem is that I leave in Hawaii and there is no dealers here.
I have contacted E-z Test Pools to see if they would be able to ship it, but I haven’t heard back yet.
It will be a DIY project and I am curious to know if anyone here have bought a radiant pool recently and how much you paid for the pool itself.
P.S If you could me give your dealer contact information that would be great!
Thanks in advance!

Hey Giselle !! Lemme call you a friend. @Waiawa He was a lifer there until a few years ago. He might still know some folks who could help or who to call for pool stuffs.

Reactions: Gisele_CP
He wouldn't necessarily know a thing about radiant, but who to talk to for pool stuffs is certainly in the realm of possibility :) Hang tight. Er. 10

I can tell you they are not cheap. I can also tell you they are quality made. Keep us posted !!!

He wouldn't necessarily know a thing about radiant, but who to talk to for pool stuffs is certainly in the realm of possibility :) Hang tight.

I can tell you they are not cheap. I can also tell you they are quality made. Keep us posted !!!
I will ;) Thank you so much again!

Reactions: Newdude
I looked into a Radiant a couple years ago. I was looking at a 24' round, and I want to say it was around $8,000 for the pool. (not install) I know the free forms are quite a bit more. Once I figured in the install and the steps and decking (I wanted it semi inground installed), I was around the same price as a 16x32 vinyl inground pool with 8 feet concrete surround. I'll see if I can find the number for the dealer I spoke with. He was really nice, helpful, but I'd imagine shipping from Tennessee would be quite expensive. I'm heading out the door to work, but I'll look when I get back home.

I looked into a Radiant a couple years ago. I was looking at a 24' round, and I want to say it was around $8,000 for the pool. (not install) I know the free forms are quite a bit more. Once I figured in the install and the steps and decking (I wanted it semi inground installed), I was around the same price as a 16x32 vinyl inground pool with 8 feet concrete surround. I'll see if I can find the number for the dealer I spoke with. He was really nice, helpful, but I'd imagine shipping from Tennessee would be quite expensive. I'm heading out the door to work, but I'll look when I get back home.
Thank you so much for replying! Even though we would put it above ground to save money, I think you have a great point considering shipping costs as well. That itself could easily add $2-3k in shipping. It is very hard (and expensive) to get stuff here in Hawaii, unfortunately :/
Also, E-z test pools contacted me today but they say they cannot sell radiant pools outside their area. Looks like I will have to consider other cheaper options, even though shipping a resin/steel abg pool would cost the same.
Many thanks again!

Aloha Gisele!
I lived in Hawaii (Oah'u) for 58yrs and my dad installed a vinyl pool when I was like 10yrs old. Most of my life there swimming was in the ocean and never did any pool swimming once in my teens.
Sorry, I don't know any contacts for pool stuff there...just the Pacific Ocean...LOL!
Pahoa, nice place and there's a lot of good diving grounds there if you like octopus and reef fish.

You are correct about one thing...shipping sucks $$$$$ living there, and even more on Hawai'i island!
But!
At least you can just hang loose, just have fun, sipping on a Maitai in the sun...don't try to fight it's just no use cause when you're in Hawaii you should just hang loose! LOL!!!
Yeah I was a tour guide at one time singing songs!

Eh...howz yoah pidgin english going?:mrgreen:

Aloha No!

Reactions: Newdude
Aloha Gisele!
I lived in Hawaii (Oah'u) for 58yrs and my dad installed a vinyl pool when I was like 10yrs old. Most of my life there swimming was in the ocean and never did any pool swimming once in my teens.
Sorry, I don't know any contacts for pool stuff there...just the Pacific Ocean...LOL!
Pahoa, nice place and there's a lot of good diving grounds there if you like octopus and reef fish.

You are correct about one thing...shipping sucks $$$$$ living there, and even more on Hawai'i island!
But!
At least you can just hang loose, just have fun, sipping on a Maitai in the sun...don't try to fight it's just no use cause when you're in Hawaii you should just hang loose! LOL!!!
Yeah I was a tour guide at one time singing songs!

Eh...howz yoah pidgin english going?:mrgreen:

Aloha No!
Aloha Waiawa!
Haha this is so true! Indeed we do have a huge backyard pool: the Pacific Ocean! 😁
But oh man, lava took much of our nearby beaches during the 2018 eruption :/ and I really love having a pool for parties and late night swimming lol.
Yep, shipping to HI is a BIG issue $$$$$
Haha English is not my first language. When I moved here 15 yrs ago I could barely speak some words here and there. My husband is Australian, now you can imagine how I sound as a non-native speaker learning Aussie English and living in Hawaii at the same time 😆
Mahalo for replying! I always enjoy hearing stories from people who lives/lived here! :)
Stay safe! 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: Casey
:laughblue:
Non speaking English, learning Aussie Lingo living in Hawai'i is how to you learn to speak local pidgin.
Dats how it all started...people from all over the world working together on the plantation not understanding each other, had to speak broken English and hand signs...then the locals started to blend things altogether and shorten words with a few Hawaiian words thrown in, and Pidgin English was born.

Here's one for ya!
Eh sistah, no pilikia! Dings goin work aut foa you guyses! LOL!!

I hope you found what you needed to get your pool going...Summer is coming up fast and your Husband will want to throw some beef on the Barbie, then jump into the pool!

By the way, other than Naalehu, you're living in the most Southern part of the USA, so you need that pool when the Southern winds come a blowing!

Aloha No!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
:laughblue:
Non speaking English, learning Aussie Lingo living in Hawai'i is how to you learn to speak local pidgin.
Dats how it all started...people from all over the world working together on the plantation not understanding each other, had to speak broken English and hand signs...then the locals started to blend things altogether and shorten words with a few Hawaiian words thrown in, and Pidgin English was born.

Here's one for ya!
Eh sistah, no pilikia! Dings goin work aut foa you guyses! LOL!!

I hope you found what you needed to get your pool going...Summer is coming up fast and your Husband will want to throw some beef on the Barbie, then jump into the pool!

By the way, other than Naalehu, you're living in the most Southern part of the USA, so you need that pool when the Southern winds come a blowing!

Aloha No!
Haha I certainly do! But still waiting for the dealer to get back to me with a shipping quote:/
Seems like we won’t have pool ready for summer 😩
But hey, at least I am sure the barbie will keep running and the hose too 😂

Hello,
I’ve been dreaming with a Radiant Freeform 14x22’ pool for quite a while now after my intex pool completely fell apart. The problem is that I leave in Hawaii and there is no dealers here.
I have contacted E-z Test Pools to see if they would be able to ship it, but I haven’t heard back yet.
It will be a DIY project and I am curious to know if anyone here have bought a radiant pool recently and how much you paid for the pool itself.
P.S If you could me give your dealer contact information that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
NO clue how much they are in your area but I am pricing one now in WV and thought I would share.
Note, prices have gone up a good bit and they are difficult to get here. They cant even place my order yet.
24 round, 10,000 for kit, 12,000 installed. More if you want it in ground
12x24 Rectangle, 12,900 kit, 18,900 installed. More in ground
I didnt get pricing on freeform but would imagine it 3-4k more than the rectangle.
Also, both step options are 4k here. That was the most shocking to me!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.