Radiant Pool Coping Clip

RadiantMike

Aug 18, 2022
Woodridge, IL
I'm looking for replacement Premium Coping clips for my 24 metric above ground Radiant pool installed 10 years ago. A local dealer has indicated that Radiant has changed their coping and I would have to spend approx $1200 to replace all the coping on my pool. I had my liner replaced and one clip got cracked by the installer. I'd like to replace all 10. Looking to find if anyone has any of these clips or knows where I might be able to get some. See attached pictures. The dealer obtained the new clips from Radiant, however, they are too small. Thanks

Attachments

• Reilly Clip Current 4X.jpg
    Reilly Clip Current 4X.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Reilly Clip Compare 2 copy.jpg
    Reilly Clip Compare 2 copy.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum.
Have not seen a lot of those type pools discussed on the forum. Let's see if this bump helps you out.

I'm looking for replacement Premium Coping clips for my 24 metric above ground Radiant pool installed 10 years ago. A local dealer has indicated that Radiant has changed their coping and I would have to spend approx $1200 to replace all the coping on my pool. I had my liner replaced and one clip got cracked by the installer. I'd like to replace all 10. Looking to find if anyone has any of these clips or knows where I might be able to get some. See attached pictures. The dealer obtained the new clips from Radiant, however, they are too small. Thanks
Still looking for these by any chance?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.