Splitpi

Apr 13, 2021
Dallas, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am looking for O-Ring sizes for the R044600. Jandy only lists the Part Number for the plug and O-Ring. I just want to order the O-rings.
I am slowly building up a stockpile of spare O-Rings and parts for all my pool equipment.

Maybe others will have better luck, but I've been bouncing around the web to find an O-ring specific P/N and I only find the plug w/ O-ring. If able, you could measure the diameter and thickness of a good O-ring then go to any number of suppliers of O-rings from there. There are some good links in the Wiki article below.

Just measure the O-ring with some calipers and bulk order the same size from McMaster-Carr. They have O rings in all the standard sizes and almost all the pool type O-rings are standard Buna-N material.

I did that for all the common O-rings in my system, the Jandy valve lid O-rings, the valve stem O-rings, etc.

I've also had good luck with "The O-Ring Store".

Others have reported that Ace Hardware stores have a big assortment if you want to try buying on-site.

If you don't already have one, inexpensive calipers for this kind of thing are a great idea. This set has been doing well for me for a couple of years already. Amazing how many things they're useful for, not just pool.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.