Jupiter, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Could DPD powder cause these spots on table? Not sure if I spilt some, but don’t know what else it could be. There is a potted orchid overhanging the spots.

If DPD, is there anything that can be done to fix it?60D6FB4E-5ADE-4588-A7F8-3D30C162EFC5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't recall ever seeing a post of the DPD powder causing stains on anything. Doesn't mean DPD is not guilty but I sure can't remember anyone posting that.

Best I can suggest is get a helmet and take your beating like a man! :laughblue: :laughblue:

• Haha
Reactions: newdude
There is a potted orchid overhanging the spots
That really looks splattered to me. Like you bumped you head on the hanging pot and it dripped as it swung. If your test vial dripped it would have only been a few and in a more circular pattern.

As a seasoned vet in marital relations, I strongly prefer giving the Mrs reasons to be upset. When she has to dig up her own reasons, they're far worse than just a spill. 😁

That is sound advice, which I have been practicing not even knowing.

Definitely not the test vial. I was thinking the powder could have fell from the spoon, but I also think that I would have noticed that much falling. Wasn’t me. Case closed. :)

Reactions: newdude
I am wreckless with that powder and have never seen anything like that. Tried magic eraser? If it'll come out a magic eraser will probably do it. If not I'm with everyone else on the plausible deniability

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.