lordmundi

Apr 25, 2021
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a couple of in-ground umbrella and volleyball net holders around our pool. We are having some family over and thought that the kids might like to hit a ball over a net for a while, so I started searching for a volleyball net with these holders. I'm not sure exactly which ones the previous builder had installed, but I think they are similar to this: Amazon.com : AquaStar 7 3/8" Stand with Sleeve and Center Cap for Umbrellas, Volleyball Poles and Tiki Torches : Garden & Outdoor

My trouble is I'm not sure what to buy. As best I can tell, the inner diameter of these things is either 1 5/8" or 1 3/4". Do you guys have any suggestions for a volleyball net kit for these? Or, I started searching for some aluminum poles that maybe I could cut, but I'm worried I'm overthinking this. I did find this one on amazon, but the poles are PVC and people in the reviews say they are horrible: Amazon.com : Park & Sun Sports Portable Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool Volleyball Net System : Volleyball Pole Sets : Sports & Outdoors

Any suggestions on how to get a decent sturdy net up? Or recommended things to buy?

Grab you a caliper of Amazon and go out and measure those openings..

Then get you a 316 stainless steel pipe in that size.. They are not cheap but will last and last and last :)

I have a couple of in-ground umbrella and volleyball net holders around our pool. We are having some family over and thought that the kids might like to hit a ball over a net for a while, so I started searching for a volleyball net with these holders. I'm not sure exactly which ones the previous builder had installed, but I think they are similar to this: Amazon.com : AquaStar 7 3/8" Stand with Sleeve and Center Cap for Umbrellas, Volleyball Poles and Tiki Torches : Garden & Outdoor

My trouble is I'm not sure what to buy. As best I can tell, the inner diameter of these things is either 1 5/8" or 1 3/4". Do you guys have any suggestions for a volleyball net kit for these? Or, I started searching for some aluminum poles that maybe I could cut, but I'm worried I'm overthinking this. I did find this one on amazon, but the poles are PVC and people in the reviews say they are horrible: Amazon.com : Park & Sun Sports Portable Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool Volleyball Net System : Volleyball Pole Sets : Sports & Outdoors

Any suggestions on how to get a decent sturdy net up? Or recommended things to buy?
I had inserts (stainless steel ones) installed in the pool deck during my build and then got my poles and net from here: Pool Volleyball Systems - Cool Pool Products
Not inexpensive, but great quality. (and +1 on getting some calipers)

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.