Quartzscapes Reflection Series??

Aug 19, 2017
Dickinson
Hi we are in the process of building our pool and cannot seem to find picture of the Aruba Sky Reflection and Barbados Blue Reflection on a finished pool. From what I can tell the regular Caribbean series Aruba and Barbados are different colors than the Reflection series. :( Can anyone help me? You have these finishes can you share a picture?

I did too, but the pictures and the descriptions are confusing. I can find the regular Caribbean series Aruba Sky and Barbados Blue, but not the Reflection series. Quartzscapes has a few pictures, but they look deceiving. I think the lighting is throwing shadows and making them darker or lighter. I thought maybe if someone actually had a pool with the colors I could see a true difference. A lot of pictures make the colors look exactly the same ?

I have Barbados Blue, but it's the Caribbean series, not Reflection. Shouldn't the base color of the quartz plaster be the same, so Barbados in Caribbean and Barbados in Reflection should be the same, but Reflections just adds something for bling, but I'm not sure what they use though, shells?
From the NPT site it looks like Aruba would be the lighter of those 2 no matter what series. Are you looking for a dark blue or a medium blue? My Barbados blue is pretty dark, I wanted a dark pool without going with a black.

That is great information thank you because the Reflection Barbados looks even darker than the Caribbean series. It's funny how the Barbados Blue in Caribbean is so much different if you are looking at the samples. I want a more royal blue. Not too dark, but if you look at samples online they look just the same?. I don't want to light either because I don't want any yellowish ting later (as I have noticed with other light pools). I have not had a lot of help from our builder. He says he has pictures samples, but has never sent them to me. With this hurricane by the time this pool gets ready for the finish they may have new colors ?.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.