PVC hard pipe question

You are aware that when they say "Return", they mean TO the pump from the pool, right.
The reason for this is so small children can't get caught in the suction from the pump while it is running.
This statement is incorrect. The return is where water re-enters the pool after it has been filtered. Water enters the plumbing through skimmers and/or main drain lines, passes through the pump, into the filter, then through any additional equipment such as an swg then re-enters the pool.
Small children are not going to get caught in pump suction in a pool with VGB Act compliant main drains/main drain covers, nor are they likely to get caught in a skimmer and drown.

My apologies to the forum... I remembered there being mass confusion when Intex first came out with the dual suction hose setup due to the way they had it worded in the manuals.
They were calling them OUTLETS, not returns.
A lot of people were hooking them up the wrong way due to the wording in the manuals. (Thinking that outlet must mean pump outlet)
I had to go all the way back and find a manual from 2014 to find it.
They have since changed the wording to SUCTION.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.