Putting in a new liner

Garcia

Aug 22, 2010
Brandon FL.
Hi,
I have an in ground pool, 20,000 gal. I am putting in a new liner. I have all the face plates and gaskets and the liner. The only thing i can't find is the coping and gaskets for the built in steps. It is a 6' piece at the bottom and 2- 3' pieces on the sides. This screws to the steps sealing the liner to the steps. I have neen looking for 3 months with no luck. Can anyone tell me where to buy this?

Thank you. I have a picture of the coping but the file is to big to download.

I have an in ground pool, 20 000 gallons. It measures 16' x 32' with an 8' deep end. It has been empty for 3 yr.. Three months ago I gave the bottom a new skim coat of vermiculite, 1/4". I re-coated the steal walls with cold galvanize. Checked the filter (sure flow cartage filter) and it works fine. The pluming is good. Last week I received my new 20 mil. liner and got new faceplate's and gaskets. Now all I need is the step coping.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.