Problems with access to pool math

Hi there DWM, I'm sorry you've hit this glitch. I am referring your post to our IT guy @Leebo for his solution.

Otherwise- welcome to TFP! Glad to have you join us :) I sure miss going to the H.E.B. there in League City when visiting my sister.

Maddie :flower:

Hello,
We’re very sorry for the headache,

Can you email us at [email protected] with your Account ID number? This can be found under the “About TFP” tab. I’d like to take a quick look at the info in your account.

I’m having the same issue that two people noted above in that there’s a problem posting the second set of results after the first set was recorded properly. It’s telling me I have to pay if I want to keep old info?? I’m not really wanting that just now. I simply want to record today’s data and get advice on how to proceed (I’ve only used this once before as I said).

When I attempt to record today’s results a different way it tells me to log an addition, either the suggested amount or a different amount. I don’t want to log an addition because I haven’t made one yet. I’m looking for Pool Math to tell me what addition to make but it’s not recognizing the new numbers I’m trying to put in.

Also I saw here that someone wrote to be sure to hit the “check mark” in the upper right hand corner. I’m seeing no check mark anywhere.
Please help! I’m sorry for my ignorance but I just can’t seem to get my results to “take” here.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.