Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'm looking at $5400 for a mesh winter cover, 2'x2' grid/anchor, optional coping shield, 20x40 rectangle, no step water feature provisions. Dealer only USA manufacturer. This is about $1500 more than I expected. Shopping around takes some considerable time. What should I expect to pay-ish?

It is in the ballpark-ish.

This an installed price?

It is in the ballpark-ish.

This an installed price?
Thanks, not sure if installed means it's installed on the pool the day of close or all drawn up and shipped to my door regardless of close. The manufacturer had the old drawing. So I don't have the ship out the old one to be sketched/CAD. The cover will be 22 years old this winter. I'm not confident it will survive another...

It was not clear this is a replacement cover.

So no anchors need to be installed?

All straps on the new cover will be in the same places as the old cover and use the existing anchors?

It was not clear this is a replacement cover.

So no anchors need to be installed?

All straps on the new cover will be in the same places as the old cover and use the existing anchors?
Precisely, an exact copy of the old cover from the same manufacturer that made it in 2001.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.