DuckPond

Jul 1, 2022
Richmond, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Last year, was my first with a pool. It had to be taken down to level the ground for real this year. I have quite the To Do list before opening this year.
  • properly level the ground
  • clean clean clean the poor dirty pool that has been collapsed and laying around getting gross for months
  • get a sign made for Duck Pond
  • plant border of yarrow
  • convert deck rail to gate
  • research to see if there is a good ladder option for the side of the deck
  • get and install new skimmer
  • get and set up hoses with valve connections so I can turn water off for all hoses and more easily clean the filter
  • figure out why vacuum still just doesn’t work. I have the cone shaped attachment, but it won’t stay connected. I wonder if my pump just isn’t big enough
  • Regardless of the vacuum, a bigger pump shouldn’t hurt. Research bigger pump
What’s on your to do list?

It's hot here as we approach our normal temps so yesterday my daughter had an end of school pool party lol my to do list today is test all levels and reinstall my fixed swcg when it arrives today 😁

Reactions: DuckPond
I love that everyone is able to swim already. Though, I’d almost rather it stay cool than be warm enough to swim. We have some progress. The pool is at least partially up so I can start cleaning it when the rain breaks.

0C91CC7C-7EEC-41FA-9BDD-23242C429624.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.