Vancouver
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Salt & Swim 3C
Does anyone know if Praher pool valves have model numbers on them ? Any seem to find any on mine as I’m trying to replace them with new ones. Thx Doug

Thx James this is the number I find on the union Nut but when I search it I just get the nut not the actual valve Might just pull apart to find valve model or just buy and send back if it doesn’t fit 😀🤔7B713AD2-3DE2-4FDF-8B1D-CA3EC6EFD429.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
There is a model number 150-010 and a 150-0100.

They look identical, so I don't know why there are two different model number.

There is a red handle model and a blue handle model.

I think that the valves are the same other than the color of the handle.

Maybe that's why there are two model numbers.

You can email Praher to inquire to be sure.

That was my confusion ! If it’s only color that’s fine I am just swapping guts anyhow. Your right though I think I will call Praher for confirmation. It’s funny I can’t find a number on the actual part that would confirm this but then my eyesight also isn’t a fraction of what it was in days past 🤦‍♂️🤣. 👍👍

It might be stamped on the side or bottom.

It's hard to see.

Maybe feel for a stamped number or rub some colored chalk on the valve to see if it makes the number easier to find.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.